Tuesday, February 28, 2012

O-Week

Sooo it's O-Week (orientation week) at Macquarie. For all of you UPS students, it's kind of like LogJam for 5 days straight, annnd a lot bigger. Anyway, I signed up for two clubs.  The first is the WANG club. It is the largest club on campus, and it stands for We All Need Grub. Some students (one of whom is the person who informed me of this club) decided they should make a club that just holds barbecues all the time. Basically, the university subsidizes their food and alcohol purchases and members (it was $10 to join) just get to come party. Genius. I don't think it'd fly at UPS though, sadly. I also signed up for the dance academy...we'll see how that goes. I think it starts next week. In other news, I picked up an on-campus job application and turned it in today...hopefully I get something. It's expensive here, in case you didn't know. Annnd I'm almost done with my first week of classes! Tomorrow I have three hours in the morning and then I'm freeeeee! Oh and if you didn't know...I'm making travel plans with two of my friends to go to Fiji for the first week of our two-week break in April. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment